If you have a business, your employees not residing in Largo and all their household family members can now enjoy the same membership rate as a Largo resident.
When a company pays the annual business fee, individual memberships will be available to their employees and immediate family residing in the same household at the low $10 per person resident rate! A 25% premium will be added for non-resident members that are participating in summer camp and childcare programs.
- Businesses will receive a one-time coupon for a 25% discount towards the rental fee at the Community Center, Highland or Southwest (based on availability) Central Park Performing Arts Center (Mon-Thurs only), or the Southwest Pool for a business function or employee party. The discount applies to direct rental fees only. Staff and other direct costs are not included in the discounted price.
- Business Wellness Program Opportunities
- Athletic League Opportunities
- Recognition in quarterly Business Newsletter
- Invitation to annual VIP Corporate Business Member Night
- $2 off per person for a group golf outing at the Largo Golf Course (minimum 36 people)
- Business Member Recognition Plaque
- Foot Golf Group Pricing of 18 Holes with a cart for $10 per person (minimum 12 people)
- Group Pricing for annual races held through the Recreation, Parks & Arts Department
- Member pricing for recreation classes and programs offered by the Largo Recreation, Parks & Arts Department
- Free select fitness classes for members
- Free use of the game room and gymnasiums at the Highland Recreation Complex or Southwest Recreation Complex
- Free use of the indoor walking track at the Highland Recreation Complex
- Business members who are non-residents may register on the last day of resident registration for summer camp. Any Largo resident may register during the entire registration period
Features of the Business Membership and Individual Membership
- A $10 annual individual membership fee per person is available to the employee and his/her immediate family residing within the same household.
- Once an individual membership is purchased, employees and their family members will be able to participate in the programs offered by the Recreation, Parks & Arts Department at the member rate. A 25% premium will be added for non-resident members that are participating in summer camp and childcare programs.
- The business and individual memberships will need to be renewed annually.
Annual Business Fee Schedule
|Number of Employees||1-15||16-50||51-100||101-200||201-350||351-500||501+|
|Resident Business Fee||$50||$100||$150||$200||$250||$350||$500|
|Non-Resident Business Fee||$62.50||$125||$187.50||$250||$312.50||$437.50||$625|
To Sign Up for a Business Membership
- Call 727-587-6740 Ext. 5008 to receive forms to register your business, or download the Business Membership Application
- Once a business is registered with the Recreation, Parks and Arts Department, the employee may go to any Largo recreation center and provide one pay stub from the last 30 days or a business photo ID card along with their driver's license to purchase the membership card for themselves and their family members.
- Renewal billing for the annual business fee will be done 45 days prior to the expiration date. Individual memberships will not be issued unless the annual business fee is in an active status.
It's as Easy as 1-2-3
- Enroll your business
- Tell your employees about this great opportunity
- Employees can register for a membership card at any Largo recreation facility
Learn more about our Personal Memberships